ENTER HERE
We are the #1 Operator of Seized auto auctions online with 20,000 vehicles in all makes and models from $300.
To place an order
FOR LIMITED PERIOD CASH BACK OFFER
SIGN UP MEMBERSHIP AND SIGN UP TWO FRIENDS AS WELL - GET $10.00 CASH BACK WITHIN 30 DAYS
CONDITION: SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION OF FRIENDS NAMES, COUNTRY OF ORIGIN, CONFIRMATION OF FRIENDS PAYMENT RECEIPTS AND NO REFUNDS>
EMAIL ME ON THI POST.
CLICK HERE TO GET STARTED
Testimonials
"I got my truck for less than 7 grand in outstanding condition, it was a very well maintained bank owned vehicle. I'm in your debt for pointing me in the right direction! Thank you."
John
Vehicle: Ford F-150 2002 SVT Lightning
Book Value (Dealer Retail): $24,600
Purchase Price: $6,500 at Online Auction
Customer Saved: $18,100
Sold As: Bank Repossessed Vehicle
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Such luxury at such savings - thanks to all of you guys! Keep up the good work!"
Mark
Vehicle: Ford Mustang CONVERTIBLE
Book Value (Dealer Retail): $19,600
Purchase Price: $5,200 at Local Auction
Customer Saved: $14,400
Sold As: US Customs Seized Vehicle
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Unreal! All my friends wonder how I could afford my BMW :) Many, many thanks to your site!!"
Dan
Vehicle: BMW Z3
Book Value (Dealer Retail): $31,300
Purchase Price: $12,000 at Online Auction
Customer Saved: $19,300
Sold As: DEA Repossessed Vehicle
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I still cannot believe my eyes - here she is, parked in front of my house. Would gladly recommend your website to all of my friends! Thank you!!!"
Cindy
Vehicle: 1995 Jeep Wrangler S 5 Speed
Book Value (Dealer Retail): $4,500
Purchase Price: $200 at Local Auction
Customer Saved: $4,300
Sold As: Government Liquidation Vehicle
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I would like your FAQ.blogspot URL. Email me please. I'll pay for it. Thanks:)
Photographybyprincess@gmail.com
Post a Comment